Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!




We celebrated the New Year at our house this year with some friends. Hailey was up until one in the morning celebrating the New Year with her friend Jordan. She had so much fun playing with the party favors that her daddy bought for her. We couldn't believe that she was up so late! She definitely likes to party, we might be in trouble when she gets a little older! =)

4 comments:

the gregory's said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. I spent forever trying to remember how to spell your last name right!! It was so good to see you the yesterday, i really miss your family

Megan said...

Happy New Year Pat, Amanda & Hailey! I'm so glad you guys have a blog too -- guess it's good I put that link on our Christmas cards:) Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you & hopefully will see you soon :)

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Hey Susie Q,

We are finally doing a blog. Took long enough huh! I always come and look at all your cute pictures of Hailey! This is Adrianne by the way! Hopefully I can learn how to do all of this.

Mandy said...

She is so cute! Can you believe how quickly they grow? I cant tell if she looks like mom or dad- I see both of you in her!