- At his last doctor's appointment he was 15 lbs. 12 oz and 25 in. long!
- Still loves to suck on his toes and play with his feet.
- He celebrated his first Christmas and rung in the New Year!
- He laughs hysterically now at little things which makes it so much fun. Hailey and I have competitions to see who can make him laugh the most and she almost always wins!
- Ate rice cereal for the first time and really seemed to like it once he figured out the spoon.
- Hailey always grabs for his hand while watching TV or riding in the car and he lets her hold it. I think it is so cute because he is so squirmy but when she wants to hold his hand he calms down and lets her. =)
- He is a mover and shaker. He is constantly moving his arms and feet. I have a feeling when he starts walking it will be the end of my relaxing!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
5 months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment