Rise and shine beautiful 3 year old!
YEA! All she wanted was flowers. She was so happy!
She was excited about the jewelry too!
I'm THREE!
Awww, smooches from baby brother! Nothing like a little drool to show how much you love someone!
Hailey of course had to have a Wizard of Oz themed Birthday Party this year. My mom and I had so much fun coming up with all of the ideas! These were a few of them:
- A yellow brick road that led the way to the front door.
- Finger food like witches hats, rainbow jello, etc.
- A water slide because everyone knows that mean witches are afraid of water.
- We melted a witch (Gary, Daddy's friend) with water balloons.
- Hailey dressed as Dorothy and looked absolutely adorable.
This is the cupcake cake that Aunt Althea and I made! It was a lot of fun!
We sure do love her!
Some of Hailey's favorites at three years old are....
- Shoes, Shoes and SHOES
- Playing dress up and changing her clothes about five times a day
- Taking Naps
- Watching Spongebob, Olivia, Max and Ruby, Monsters Inc.,
- Giving Tyler hugs and kisses and calling him names such as... Bubbie, Bubs, Bubba, Ty Ty, Little Man and Bubba Keith!
- Talking and Talking and Talking and Talking and Talking......and Talking
- Being read to and always asking for "just one more book, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"
- Listeing to stories and making her own up
- Coloring, painting and stickers
Dear Hailey,
Daddy, Tyler and I love you so much! We are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl like you! Everyday you make us laugh hysterically over some silly thing that you have said and everyday you leave us in awe over how incredibly smart you are. I can't believe how much happiness you can bring into my life with just a silly little grin or your funny giggle. I look forward to your hugs and kisses! You have your daddy wrapped around your little finger and Daddy wouldn't have it any other way. Tyler is so lucky to have such an amazing big sissy who loves him so much! You are a beautiful little girl inside and out! I get sad sometimes because you are growing up so fast. Let's just make the next birthday not come so fast! Happy 3rd birthday Hailey, I love you to pieces!
Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment