Look what the Easter Bunny brought Tyler....
and Hailey!
She was excited about all her goodies but she loved the "grow your own" flower pot and new dress the best!
As you can see Tyler was just happy to get candy filled eggs!
Tyler liked hunting for eggs, especially for the ones already in Hailey's basket!
He was so excited to find them!
Hailey showing off her eggs.
Its so hard to get these two to sit and smile for a picture, so here is my best!
This is a funny story... Patrick has never opened a gift the same since the Christmas I surprised him with news that we were expecting Tyler while opening a gift! So, this Easter when he saw his basket and the fact that I was taking pictures and filming he freaked out when he saw the Slim Jim Twin Pack. He thought it was my way of telling him we were expecting twins. Ha ha ha! He is so crazy!
1 comment:
Love that hailey isn't wearing any clothes....and twins! I love his face in the picture:)
Post a Comment