We got our Halloween gear on, our tummies were full and we were ready to hit Disneyland and California adventure AGAIN.
AHHH!
Uncle Jed bought them glow in the dark sticks. We were thankful for that because then we didn't have to spend a months salary on any of the light up ones they were selling there.
A Bug's Life... my kids still don't like this. I am excited for the day I get to sit through the whole show!
I think this is my Dad's favorite thing at California Adventure.
Love him!
Love her!
This was such a fun ride! The kids loved it!
Yea, Dani!
My Mom and Dad decided to get a laugh while waiting for us. My mom sat in the stroller and my dad pushed her around. She is laughing really hard here because she couldn't get out. This is one of my favorite pictures from the trip. They are so much fun!
Mom still laughing and Dad pretending to be tired... (not much pretending required)
He was having so much fun!
Amy and I
Patrick and I
Dani and her momma!
The four of us while we were spinning around and around on the ladybug ride!
HOORAY!
This was Tyler's favorite ride!
Hailey's favorite ride was The Little Mermaid.
FUN with Daddy!
They loved climbing the ropes and exploring in this mini forest.
This picture was taken about 11:35 pm. How this kid had so much energy was beyond me.
What a fun filled day! We can't wait to do it again SOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment