Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

We went to Aunt Angie's house again to ring in the New Year! The kids had a BLAST! My two are little party animals. They have been awake for each New Year since they have been born. Not very many, I know, but still pretty impressive! 
 Uncle Sam turned the garage into a disco heaven for the kids. They rode scooter, bikes, skates and anything else with wheels all night. Such a fun time!
 Tyler rocked the scooter. He is a stud, especially in those camo slippers! 
Wipe out!
Hailey gave the babies a turn in the wagon!

When they started to get tired, they just ate more sugar... at 11:30 pm..... I deserve mom of the year! haha!

 They enjoyed the games too!
 Movie time!
 Danica and Tyler playing Air Hockey!
 These two are so cute together!
Three peas in a pod! So cute!
Watching the fireworks from upstairs!
I always have such a hard time saying goodbye to Patrick tonight as he goes to battle the crazy crowd on the strip. It makes me sad not having him by my side when a New Year begins. He called me right at midnight so we could at least ring the New Year in together via phone. I feel so thankful for all the blessings this year has brought to us!
Happy 2012. I hope it brings as much happiness as 2011 did for our little family!

No comments: