Tyler and Dani having a blast in Nate and Vickie's kiddie pool!
Hunter and Tyler.... two peas in a pod!
Jessica, Tyler, Mackenize and Danica
CHEESE!
Hailey made a random friend and I have no idea who she is! Hailey is usually so shy that I was shocked by this picture.
We went to the Anderson's for Sydney's birthday party. Hailey was asked to spend the night and Patrick and I actually let her. It was a sad moment for us!!! Our little girl was participating in a Slumber Party..... Where does the time go?? Vickie told me that Hailey hung with the big girls ALL night and into the wee hours of the morning. She went to bed about 3 AM. She swam some more, made crafts, baked cookies, ate pizza, and watched Tangled. Patrick and I were secretly hoping for a midnight phone call asking us to come get her because she missed us, but it NEVER happened. She is such an independent little girl. I am so happy that she has so many big girls in her life to look up too!
No comments:
Post a Comment