Monday, January 16, 2012

Snow Day

We headed up to Mt. Charleston today to try and find some snow. There wasn't much but we managed to find enough to make do. Sometimes I think I have 3 kids. Patrick had just as much fun as the little ones. He is such an AWESOME Dad!
Hailey was conquering a hill.... if you can call it that. I would call it a flat surface! haha
Tyler liked sliding on his butt. He wanted NOTHING to do with the sled.
It was slippery!
She was having a lot of fun!
On this "hill" she was going so slow that Tyler beat her just running! 
My little Snow Angel!


They were having a fun day!
Daddy decided to splash them with snow and they loved it. He had to keep doing it over and over again.


They wanted him to throw snow on himself, so he did!

They had a fun day playing in the snow. After we took off their many layers they wanted to do some dancing in the back of the truck!


No comments: