Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Baby Surprise

Well, to make a long story short, We are expecting another baby! It was a bit shocking at first but now we are SUPER excited! A few days ago I took the pregnancy test and was shocked by the results. I was so dazed and confused and about that time Tyler came into the bathroom to see what I was doing. I told him to take the test to his daddy, he handed it to him and Patrick's eyes got super big and he just looked at me stunned. We both stood there while Hailey and Tyler passed the pee stick around and used it like chap stick  Normal me would have freaked out about them doing that but I just quietly told them, "you don't want to do that, Mommy peed on that!" HAHA! Things are about the get crazy in the Halligan household come September!

We surprised my mom and dad by making them a card that said, "Happy Valentine's Day" and on the inside it said, "Love, Hailey, Tyler and ...." covered up with a giant heart was our new baby's sonogram picture! 
Wish I took a picture of the card but I didn't! I guess pregnancy brain has settled in already!

No comments: