We leave for Montana in a few days and NO ONE up there knows that I am pregnant. We wanted to be able to drop two surprises on them while we were there, the pregnancy and the sex of the baby. My friend Angel scanned me tonight in her office and Patrick, my mom and the kids tagged along. They were excited to find out the sex of the baby as well.
Touching their little sibling. So cute!
Well, after two trips to the bathroom, chugging ice water, jumping jacks and running this baby would NOT cooperate. It was in a balled up position and doing front flips. So, we didn't get to find out. I was disappointed but HAILEY was absolutely devastated. She kept saying, "No mommy, we have to know NOW." My mom bought me some surprises to open up. It was my first official gifts for this new little one! Thanks mom!
I felt so bad because I later found out that my mom and dad had spent all day baking cupcakes for my students. They made 24 pink ones and 24 blue ones. My mom was going to bring them to school tomorrow and let the kids eat them to find out if I was having a boy or girl. Needless to say, everyone was a bit sad that we couldn't find out tonight but it was nice being able to see "it" and how active the crazy little thing was!
No comments:
Post a Comment