Saturday, September 15, 2012

Kinley Ann

Well, we FINALLY decided on a name for our baby girl a few hours after she was born. We named her Kinley Ann Halligan. We went into the hospital wanting to name her Riley and then we made a last minute change.
 I think Kinley fits her PERFECTLY!
He is such a great dad! Don't know what I would do without him!
Kinley getting her hearing checked!

Hailey and Tyler came back to see their baby sister and they were still sportin' their Big Sis and Big Bro shirts. My mom said they were too excited to take them off. 


Dani got to meet her baby cousin for the first time! 



I love that our family has grown! We are so blessed!

Strong little Kinley was already trying to hold her head up and she wasn't even a day old!
The hospital stay was quick and we were very thankful for that. Patrick and I later teased that we should have stayed another day like they wanted us to so we could actually get some rest with just one kid instead of three. 
Here is little miss Kinley in her car seat for the first time getting reading to head home!










We were excited to be home and with all of our kiddos... Let the madness begin!

No comments: