Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Baby's 1st Christmas!











Patrick and I has such a fun Christmas with Hailey. We went crazy buying her gifts that we thought for sure she would love only to dicover she would rather play with the box it came in or chew on the paper it was wrapped in. haha! She wasn't feeling her greatest on Christmas but it didn't stop her from having a great time. She was so excited about all of the lights around her. She also had a blast watching everyone else open their presents. She looked so cute in her Christmas P.J.'s and Mrs. Claus outfit. It was a great 1st Christmas being a mom, and I know they are only going to get better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute. She looks like you but I think she has Pat's eyes. Don't you just love how they like the paper and boxes after spending all that money on toys.