




I can't believe Hailey is already six months old. It seems like it is going by way too fast. She is amazing us each day with something new. She is sitting up and she can stick her tongue out. I am not sure if she sticks it out on purpose, but it is the funniest thing! She is also "talking" so much and adding new sounds each day it seems. Sometimes it almost sounds like she is saying "mama" and it makes me so excited but Patrick swears her first word will be "dada"...We will have to see! We love to watch her and see what she might do next, who knew she would entertain us so much??? She brings us so much joy and we love everything about being parents!
1 comment:
Hailey is too cute I just love her to death! THe santa clause picture is on of the most precious pictures ever. Love you guys and we had a wonderful xmas together!
Post a Comment