Patrick and I now know why Hailey is so hyper when she leaves Grandma and Grandpa's house. They love giving her sweets! Look at how happy she is holding that sucker! Grandpa gave it to her and he is in BIG TROUBLE! =)
You gotta love the grandparents that completely disregard any sugar request you make. I am always confused at what is so fun about giving a baby a sucker or ice cream, but I swear everytime I turn around my dad is sneaking junk to my babies. Grandpas are too cute though!
1 comment:
You gotta love the grandparents that completely disregard any sugar request you make. I am always confused at what is so fun about giving a baby a sucker or ice cream, but I swear everytime I turn around my dad is sneaking junk to my babies. Grandpas are too cute though!
Post a Comment