
Like mother like daughter! She loves her thumb! Hopefully she will be able to quit a lot sooner than I did! Patrick and I think it is the cutest thing when she does it! We know that it won't be so cute when she is eight and still doing it! Hopefully she won't do it for too long!
4 comments:
She is so dang cute. I love to see new post. Keep them coming.
AMANDA! hey it the other amanda hafen. i saw you comment on amanda finlinsons blog. your little girl is so cute. im glad you are doing well. im excited to be able to see what your family is up too.
we have a blog as well. www.tmandkids.blogspot.com
Holy cow...that is absolutely precious! I love how she sucks her thumb! I can't believe how fast she's changing. She has more hair now, and lots of cute expressions. We love you Hailey! and Amanda and Patrick too...haha. I love all the new pics and blogs. Thanks for sharing your sweet baby moments.
Amanda she is soo cute. So fun to find you on here! Looks like you are doing great.
Post a Comment