Well, Jed FINALLY did it! He proposed to Amy on Easter! He had her go on a really exciting Easter egg hunt and in the egg at the end was her ROCK, I mean ring! We are SOOOOOO excited for them! They have officially set the date for 8-8-08! That has always been Amy's favorite number so it is really neat that they will get to be married on that day! Congratulations Amy and Jed!!!!
5 comments:
8 = infinity. tell amy that. And congrats. I hear its a great day to get married on.
My mom just called and told me the news and so of course I came running to your blog in hopes that you had posted a pic! Tell Amy & Jed congrats from me! That is awesome.
yeah!!! Amber emailed and let us know. That is so exciting. Tell Amy congratulations...
Congrats Amy! That is so exciting!
congratulations Amy! her ring is gorgeous! :)
Post a Comment