Today my mom turned the big 55! I will say that she looks damn good for her age! I love you mom and hope that you had a great birthday! Thanks for all that you do, you are appreciated more than you will ever know!
xoxo
Here are some pictures of the family celebrating!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Diane! You are an awesome Mom and Grandma. Your family is so licky to have you. Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Momma Hafen! She was like a second mom growing up, and I appreciate all she has done for me. I love her tons. Hope she had a great day, she definetly deserves it!
I love your MOM. She is too cool. Thanks for hangin Saturday night and sorry we were there forever, we always intrude and you are way too nice to say otherwise. See you guys Thursday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Diane! You are an awesome Mom and Grandma. Your family is so licky to have you.
Hope you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Momma Hafen! She was like a second mom growing up, and I appreciate all she has done for me. I love her tons. Hope she had a great day, she definetly deserves it!
Wow, it seems like just yesterday that we were at her 50th birthday party. Happy Birthday!!!
Your Mom totally looks just as beautiful as I remember.
Your mom does look great! She has always been beautiful!
I love your MOM. She is too cool. Thanks for hangin Saturday night and sorry we were there forever, we always intrude and you are way too nice to say otherwise. See you guys Thursday!
Post a Comment