Earlier this month we were hit with a few inches of snow. I could not believe it!!! A few days earlier it snowed for a few straight hours during the day so some other teachers and I took our students out thinking that they would not get to experience it again. The kids had so much fun throwing snowballs and making snow angels. A few days later, it snowed again and even harder and longer! Hailey had so much fun playing with her daddy and I in the snow. She wasn't sure about it at first but quickly started to really love it. She befriended the snowman that her daddy built. Every night she had to say "night night" snowman and first thing in the morning she ran to make sure it was still there. Surprisingly it lasted for over a week! We had a hard time getting Hailey to go inside after playing in the snow. She kept wanting to throw more snowballs. Living in Vegas my whole life, I can't really remember a time when I have seen this much snow. I was so glad that Hailey got to experience it! =) 
No comments:
Post a Comment