Hailey was so excited to become a Big Sister. While I was pregnant Hailey would constantly kiss or rub my tummy and try to talk to her Little Brother. She would always put her lips on my tummy and ask in a whisper voice" Brother, you done growing yet?" It was super cute. Patrick and I weren't really sure how she would react to him actually arriving but we have been pleasantly surprised at how instant her love for him was. She is already a little protector. The first time she heard him cry she started crying too because she wanted her daddy and I to hurry and make her brother feel better. It was sweet! Here are a few pictures of Hailey and Tyler...
This is right before Tyler arrived. Hailey was so excited!
The first time Hailey saw Tyler she ran right over and kissed him and then showed him her baby doll! =)
The first picture with the four of us!
Hailey looking at her baby brother!
I love this picture because it looks like Tyler is smiling! Hailey is already an amazing Big Sissy!
Look at the difference in size...It is amazing! Hailey looks huge next to him!

Tyler and Hailey sitting in Hailey's favorite chair the day we came home from the Hospital.
2 comments:
We're so happy to see more pictures of Tyler...he is adorable! You have a beautiful family!
You have such an awesome family amanda! Congrats on the newest ;) Cant wait to meet him!
Post a Comment