On the morning of August 10, Patrick and I headed to a routine stress test to check my toxemia and to make sure our little guy was doing OK. Some things were a little off so my doctor wanted to see me back in her office at 4 pm. When we got there she decided there was no reason to risk things because I was exactly 39 weeks so she sent us straight over to the hospital to have a baby! I was a little nervous and Patrick of course was thrilled! I was sure that our little guy wouldn't be born until the next day because labor with Hailey was SO LONG, but he made his way into the world at 11:06 pm, a day after his daddy's birthday! We decided to name him Tyler (the only name we could agree on) Keith (after my father and grandfather). He was 7 lbs. 8 oz., 2 lbs. 2 oz. bigger than his sister, and was cute as a button!
No comments:
Post a Comment