Monday, October 26, 2009

Comedian

Well, my little comedian did it again. Yesterday the family was over at my mom and dad's watching football and enjoying each other's company. Hailey came running inside and asked me if I wanted to jump on the trampoline with her. I said "sure" and her response was, "OK, but be careful with your boobs mommy, they are really big!" I think everyone in the room just about died laughing while I about died of embarrassment! Kids say the funniest things, that is FOR SURE!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh that is just too funny, but I'm sure you were just beet red and floored!! You'll have to tell her these when she's older :)

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

You have such a cute sweet family!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She is so FUNNY! I love to read these stories about little Miss Hailey... She reminds me so much of you!

Becca said...

Hahahahahaha!! Gotta love the perks of nursing! :) Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

She is such a funny girl. Tyler is getting so big!

LynDee said...

That is so funny! Your kids are so cute!