Every year my aunt throws a Halloween party for the kids. Each year it seems like it just gets better and better!
Our little family!

Daddy helping Hailey paint her Frankenstein!

Jordan, Hailey and Syd posing for the camera.

Caiden, Savannah, Hailey and Syd!

Tyler squirming in his first Halloween outfit!

A picture of my cousin, Mark, holding Tyler. He claims he doesn't hold babies but this proves that HE does hold babies and looks good doing it!

"Aunt" Angie and Hailey!

This last picture cracks me up. My dad's cousin, Jerry Lynn, dressed up as a witch. I for sure thought Hailey would be TERRIFIED of her, but she followed this witch around all night. She wanted to sit in her lap and hug her every chance she got! When it was time to leave I asked Hailey if she was ready and she said, "No mommy, not until I see the witch fly home on her vacuum!" =) I have no clue why she thinks witches fly on vacuums but it was so cute! Jerry Lynn gave Hailey the red boa to remember her by.

(Yes, that is CANDY plastered all over Hailey's face)
No comments:
Post a Comment