Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. I loved seeing the excitement in Hailey and Tyler's eyes when they discovered their presents from Santa. They had a blast opening gifts this year and spending time with family. Santa sure out did himself this year, next year we need to write a shorter list!

My kids didn't wake up until 8. What happened to the 4 am wake up calls that my sisters and I used to give our parents? I am sure they will come! When Hailey peeked out her door the first thing she saw was my dad and asked really excited, "Mommy, Is Papa Santa Claus?" ha ha! Here she is with her presents. Yes, Santa did bring her the flowers she was asking him for and so much more!
Tyler was excited to see his gifts too!
Look what else Santa brought? They were SO excited. Tyler couldn't stop squealing and Hailey said, "Man, Santa sure is cool!!!!" ha ha
Enjoying their new present!
Hailey had to get into her new Rapunzel dress right away!
Tyler showing off his new hat!
This was funny because my mom made Patrick open this before her and my dad left. He was so worried it was going to be a repeat of last years present. He said, "If this is a shirt that says that I am going to be a dad then I don't want to open it!" It was a remote control helicopter instead, way more fun! =)
Opening gifts at my mom and dad's house! Pure MADNESS!
Tyler digging in to one of his gifts!
Tyler LOVES his new police car!
Surprising Grandma with pictures of all the grand kids!
Papa wand Tyler were surprised too!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

LIFE IN THE CRAFT LANE said...

Your family is sooo adorable. I love looking at all your cute kids photo's and you and Patrick always seem so happy!! Xoxoxo

Lindsey @ www.girlincraftyworld.blogspot.com