Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow Day

It is hard to believe that the weather in Vegas has been so nice but when we hop in out truck and drive twenty minutes we get 72 new inches of snow to play in at Mt. Charleston. On our way up the mountain we were stopped by police where they were making sure all trucks going up the hill had four wheel drive because it was snowing pretty bad! That didn't stop us from having a good time!
This was Tyler's first and last trip down the hill that day. He didn't like it much. Maybe it's because daddy lost the sled and they were using his butt! Tyler might also be traumatized from last years sledding experience where Hailey made him face plant into the snow! Who knows!
Daddy and Hailey crashing. She was laughing so hard this whole day. She kept saying, "I am having so much fun but it is really cold!"
Love them!
Tyler didn't even want to attempt it again!
Hailey and I right before we made snow angels. She also wanted to put her face in the snow all the time because she said she wanted to be like Kevin from the movie Home Alone.
So Cute!
This is HILARIOUS! Hailey couldn't stop laughing while she threw snow in Daddy's face. She got a HUGE kick out of it. She also liked when Daddy threw snow in her face!
Daddy got it good here!
Tyler and I lasted about twenty minutes in the crazy cold white stuff! We went back to the truck and watched Hailey and Daddy tackle some pretty tough hills while the heater was blowing in our face. Tyler was so cute. When I asked him if he was cold he would shake his head up and down and say, "yeah" and when I asked him if he wanted to go play in the snow he would get real serious, and shake his head from side to side. I guess that was his way of saying NO WAY MOM! It was so much fun to see how exited Hailey got in the snow. She has been begging to go to Montana to play with Grandma and Grandpa in their snow! Glad she had a good time and we can't wait to go again!

No comments: