I feel so blessed to come from such a big family. I have so many GREAT memories from my childhood and most of them involve my cousins. I love that Hailey and Tyler get to spend just as much time building wonderful memories with their cousins. Here are just a few of the many pictures of Hailey and Tyler spending time with some of their favorite people!
Hailey, Tyler, Mackenzie and Savannah built a fort in Great Grandma's backyard and had a picnic!
Dani and Tyler getting ready to take a ride from Hailey!
Hannah, Syd and Hailey enjoying a movie and the giant bean bag at Aunt Amber's.
Syd, Hannah, Danica, Hailey and Tyler
Playing dress up. This is the dress that Bailey wore in my wedding. How cool that she still has it and now Hailey can fit into it!
Poor Tyler is almost always surrounded by girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment