Patrick is giving me a look... It is like he is saying, "Come On, REALLY? You HAVE to be taking pictures right now!" haha! I love him!
This was the first time I was ALLOWED to go golfing with Patrick and he is in trouble because I had a REALLY good time. He might get stuck taking me more often. I am sure it was because of the awesome company we were with!
This is what the trees looked like all around the golf court. There was cotton EVERYWHERE. If you didn't see your ball land it was hard to spot it because of all the cotton balls on the ground! I thought it was really pretty!
Tonya washing her balls! ha ha!
The boys checking out Mike's swing!
My hot man!
Sharon, Jayme and I had the right idea. We chilled in the cart most of the time. Jayme let me borrow her golf clubs and I hit a few rounds. Patrick said I did good for my first time, not sure if he was just being nice though!
No comments:
Post a Comment