Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Good-Bye

Grandpa and Grandma Frank treated us to breakfast the day we headed for home. It was sad to say goodbye to all of our family but we might be seeing them in September so that made the goodbye a little easier!

Uncle Joe gave Tyler a super high goodbye!
Aunt Tonya, Jake and Connor giving Ty a big squeeze!
Great Grandpa Frank and Great Grandma Margaret with Hailey and Ty! We will sure miss them!
Grandpa with the kids. Even Tucker and Brandy said goodbye!
This is what Hailey did about a half hour into the drive!
Tyler fell asleep in luxury. He had his feet up, arms behind his head and chocolate all over his face! I wanted to be him!
Awake now but still riding in style!
I took a break from the driving to watch a movie with the kids! They liked me being back there with them!
IT WAS A VERY VERY LONG DRIVE! We ended up stopping in Salt Lake about 1:00am because Tyler and Hailey had enough of their car seats. I felt bad for Patrick because right before I asked him to pull over so we could spend the night somewhere and rest he chugged a five hour energy drink. I think he wanted to power through and just get home but the kids and I needed a break! We all slept in a king size bed which was our first time all being in the same bed. The kids pretty much ruled the bed and Patrick and I stayed in our own little corners! It was fun all waking up together though!

No comments: