Tyler is 2! I can't believe it! Why is he growing up so fast? I am having a REALLY hard time with this birthday. I think it is because my baby is no longer a baby! He is a toddler! TEAR TEAR TEAR! I just love this little man to pieces. He is so much fun! We spent his birthday on the beach this year!
This is how he woke up in the morning!
He was so excited! he kept shouting, "Birthday Me!" Oh how I love him!
We spent the day with the whole family at Roarin' Rapids water park! I was worried by the time cake and presents came he would be too exhausted to participate but he wasn't! He loved blowing out his candles and of course chowed down on the cake!
Im' 2!
Yummy birthday cake!
He was so excited to get this football!
Yea, more presents!
My handsome little man!
Dani and Hailey got in on the opening presents action!
He LOVED this car. Can you tell?
ALL DONE.... he was excited about that too!
We went to Aunt Shel and Uncle Mark's trailer later where he had a birthday cookie this time and everyone sang Happy Birthday again. He loves the singing. It is so cute. When we were finished he shouted, "Happy Birthday ME!"
Little Birthday boy all tuckered out from a long day of fun, sun and celebrating!
Here are just a few of the many new things our little two year old is doing:
- LOVES Cailou
- likes to sing, Row, Row, Row your boat
- itsy bitsy spider
- hated the water at the beach
- loves cars
- loves lightning mcqueen
- likes to jump on sis
- likes to shout "SUPERMAN"
- walks backwards and gets a kick out of it
- is signed up to play soccer
- obsessed with balloons
- talking more and more each day
- can put several words together
No comments:
Post a Comment