Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tyler's 1st Birthday

Wow, where do I even begin! My baby boy is one and I have so many mixed feeling and emotions about it. I love that he is achieving some independence because that is what he wants. At the same time I am so sad that it is happening so fast. I tell Patrick all the time that I wish I could freeze him so I have a little more time to enjoy each stage before he moves past it and onto something else. This past year has been so much fun! After having Hailey I never imagined myself as a mom of a little boy. He is everything I had imagined a little boy being...wild, dirty, rough, loud, sweet, tough and I LOVE IT! He has brought so much joy to all of our lives. 

Dear Tyler,
I want you to know that Daddy, Hailey and I love you so much! You have been such a blessing to our little family. You bring so much joy to us, as well as everyone who meets you. I love how you walk around like you own everything and you make sure to leave a path of destruction everywhere you have been. I wouldn't change your wild ways for anything in the world, that is what makes you so special! It makes my heart melt how you run to me anytime I walk in the room to give me a big bear hug and slobbery kiss. I look forward to those moments! You are such a sweet little man. Mommy loves seeing you change from a baby to a boy, but it makes me sad to have it happen so quickly. Happy Birthday Little Man, you are loved so very much!
Love, Ma Ma!!! ;)

No comments: