Hailey, Tyler and I wanted to do something special for Patrick so we woke up a little before him and started making breakfast. Hailey was really good at cracking the eggs and she even helped her brother do it!
They even were flipping the pancakes for me! They got a big kick out of helping.
Daddy's special plate!
They liked helping their Dad open his cards and presents.
Daddy's little girl!
We went swimming at Papa and Gega's because that's what Daddy wanted to do!
We made Patrick and my Dad a cake. The kids ended up taking more frosting off then they were putting on the cake. They had fun making it though!
Cards and a gift for an AWESOME PAPA! We love him to pieces!
The finished cake!
I know I have said it a million times and I will probably say it a million more but I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world to be spending forever with this man. He brings so much happiness into my life. Each day I grow more and more in love with him! I love Father's Day because it celebrates him and the beautiful family we have created together!
Enough can't be said about my Dad either. He was my first Hero and still worries about me. I have given him more little worries but I am pretty sure he loves them just as much as they love him!
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment