Thursday, June 28, 2012

Unexpected Dr. Visit

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch cuddling Hailey on one side and Tyler on the other. Hailey tilted her head back and gave me this really silly grin. I asked her why she was looking at me so silly and she said, "because I am funny." I asked her why she was so funny and she replied, "because I put a bead up my nose!" I of course was really confused for a minute because I could not believe that my smart little girl could do something NOT SO SMART and also because I couldn't see anything. Well, sure enough the dang bead was lodged clear up there. I tried everything I could to get it out and then was instructed by the doctor to bring her in. We got there and she was not a happy camper. The picture tells it all! The doctor was able to get it out and save us a trip to the ER. Needless to say, Hailey learned her lesson  the hard way and I am thinking Ty will probably steer clear of shoving objects in his nose after today! I seriously thought we were out of that phase.... she is 5 for goodness sake!


No comments: