Saturday, July 28, 2012

NO MORE...

Tyler is a regular comedian. I am a little sad that I have not been the best at blogging about his funny, crack me up moments. Here is at least one of them to remember!

 Lately he has been referring to my maternity jeans as "fat pants". Every time we need to go somewhere he tells me to put my fat pants on. I have to laugh because they truly are "fat pants!" Anyhow, the other day I was taking my fat pants off and he says to me, "Mommy, those are big fat pants. Why do you wear them?" I told him it was because of his baby sister growing in my tummy. I also proceeded to tell him that I think his Daddy should have to grow the next baby in his belly so Mommy doesn't have to wear fat pants ever again. He looked at me so straight faced and really sternly shook his finger at me and said, "Mommy, NO MORE BABIES." I laughed and he then said again, "Mommy don't laugh, I am serious! NO MORE BABIES and I mean it!" 
HAHAHA! He is such a funny little man!

He doesn't have to worry because there will be NO MORE BABIES unless Patrick really can grow them! ;)

No comments: