Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Doctor Doctor

Centennial Hills hospital had a Teddy Bear festival where kids could bring their Teddy Bears and bandage them up. They also got to dress like doctors and visit all kinds of really cool health booths. They had an ultra sound machine where the kids could get ultrasounds of their bellies. We stood in line for about 15 minutes and when we got to the front all four kids chickened out. The doctor asked me if he could scan my belly. I wanted to say no because there was a TON of people but I got my fat butt up on the table and let him scan me. It was so cool to see baby #3 on the huge screen and hear people's reactions about how exciting it was to see a baby inside the tummy. One lady cried and a man kept telling me over and over how it was the coolest thing he has ever seen. Mackenzie and Savannah also got to see their little cousin and they thought it was really neat! 




I went to lunch with the girls after to celebrate Angie turning a year older!
Happy Birthday Angie!

No comments: