Monday, May 19, 2008

Hooray for ME!!!

FINALLY!!!
Mom and Dad (Super Supporters)
Patrick... my rock! Hailey... my inspiration!

On Saturday I graduated with my Masters Degree in Curriculum and Instruction. The journey was long and at times felt never ending! I started the program just after I found out I was pregnant with Hailey. I thought that I would take a break after having her and then continue with it later. After I had Hailey I knew that I had better finish because all I wanted to do was spend my time with her. I thought that if I stopped, I would never restart. So I kept trucking on. I did however miss one class because I was giving birth! =) There are a lot of people that I need to thank personally for being so supportive throughout my program, they know who they are and they will all be getting a great big thank you soon! Also, thanks to everyone that supported me on Saturday! I bet you could have thought of a million things that would be more fun than watching another graduation but you were there supporting me and that meant a lot! Love you all!!!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! that is so awesome. i hope one day to finish school, hopefully after my husband does! :)
what a great accomplishment!

Vance said...

This is a great day for you. Your life is progressing very nicely. I am very proud of you and I love you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome.

LuDLoW LiFe said...

WOW! What an accomplishment! That is so awesome! I always knew you were a smarty pants! CONGRATS

Tonya said...

Congratulations Amanda and Pat,
I know getting through the Masters program is a family effort. You have worked hard and I can't think of a better person out there to be working with kids in our schools. You are so kind, fun and creative. I guess I just wish you were closer so we could enjoy you more. I wish you the best Amanda. Thank you for the pictures. I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

Love Always, Tonya

West and Darci said...

Congrats Amanda!!!