Sunday, May 4, 2008

Watching Dad!


Our Home Owners Association is a HUGE pain in the behind! We received a letter this weekend telling us that we had oil spots in our drive way and we have fifteen days to correct this or we will be fined! So, we spent a good part of Saturday outside with Daddy watching him scrub our drive way. Hailey loves this car! When we go for walks she is either waving at everyone and everything or trying to steer, it's hilarious! I stole the car from my mom and dad! =) Thanks mom and dad!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate HOA's? That is the main reason Mark wanted to move to Pahrump. Now were back so that didn't last to long. We had that same cars for our girls.

I can't believe how big she is getting. Isn't it so sad how fast iem goes by?

West and Darci said...

I am feeling really good. Tired of course. We probably will come into town in the next month or so. You, me, Amy and Lori will have to go to lunch and catch up. Hailey is so cute. I love her 9 month pictures!