Monday, May 19, 2008

MoMs

I just wanted to give a shout out to my mom and mother in law!

Mom- I love being your daughter. You have done so much for me (and anyone who needed anything at all) throughout the years. You are so giving and your upbeat personality is contagious! I will never ever forget the day I got home from the hospital with Hailey. You came over to give Patrick and I a hand and I just looked at you and started crying. It was in that moment that I realized just how much you love me. It took me having a little one of my own to realize the love that you always felt for me. I love you mom and all that you have done to make me the person I am today! You are my greatest friend!

Sharon- I could have not asked for a better mother in law! From the moment I met you I knew I would love to be in your family. You have managed to raise four AMAZING children who truly grew up to be great examples for everyone around them. I think of you everyday when Patrick does something nice for me just because. I know that you and Dave set a great example for him. He is the love of my life. I want to thank you for raising such an amazing man. For that, I will always be grateful to you!

No comments: