Some of my favorite NEW things that she is doing are...
- She likes to tickle the bottom of feet (even her own). She moves her tiny little fingers along the bottom of feet and says "tickle, tickle" in a quiet little voice.
- She loves to make herself known to others, even complete strangers. In stores she says "hi" to anyone and everyone. If she thinks people are not paying attention to her she says "hey" REALLY loud and when they look she tilts her head to the side and in a sweet voice again she says "hi". She LOVES attention!
- Her Daddy taught her how to blow bubbles in the bathtub and she laughs hysterically at herself when she does this because of the noises it makes.
- She jumps on the couch and head bangs while laughing uncontrollably.
- She is always so happy when she wakes up in the mornings and at nap time. She wakes up and either plays until someone realizes she is awake or she just talks to herself while looking at her things. I like that there is no screaming or crying! Before you take her out of her room she has to point to several things and say "what's that" in a little sweet whisper. Then she has to touch the thing she was pointing at, it is really cute!
Some things we are working on...
- Hailey still has no DESIRE to walk. I think she knows that everyone wants her to and so she pulls her stubborn side out (gets it from me) and won't give in. She is supposed to be the flower girl in my little sisters wedding two weeks from today. I think she is choosing to not walk on purpose! =)
- She throws her food if she does not like it. She used to not be picky at all and would eat anything you put in front of her face. Now, if she does not like the taste of something, it goes straight to the floor.
- Hailey often gets excited about things and she has such a LOUD personality. My mom says it's pay back because I was so loud as a kid and still am loud at times! She screams at the top of her lungs when she sees something that makes her excited. I don't know what to do because she only does this while she is happy. I realized it was a problem last night when we took her out to dinner and she saw a balloon and screamed with excitement and the lady next to us about jumped out of her pants! haha!
2 comments:
Get pregnant! j/k but that seems to be your answer for everything :)
Question, I can not figure out how you get your pictures as part of our blog (your posting space,) on mine I can only figure out how to put pics on top of my post area or the bottom of the post area but not in the middle. Confused yet? I can't figure it out yet.
Try this out
tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com
and Picasa.com
Post a Comment