Here is Hailey getting into trouble. She loves to take all of the toilet paper off the roll. It's kind of cute, especially when she gives you the look of pure sweet innocence, like this one! Her hairdo is a disaster because she discovered that she can pull anything out of her hair now. It takes me longer to do her hair than it does for her to destroy it! =)
5 comments:
Amanda, I am so excited to see your blog, I can't believe how cute your little girl is! This will be fun to keep in touch! Did you see that I have LynDee and Karrie on my friends list.
Hey Amanda, it is so good to hear from you. You have a cute family and especially your little girl Hailey. It is fun to read about what you've been up to. You look great and trust me I have no secret. Well, I will check back on you...and again it is good to hear from you and to see your beautiful fam.
WOW! I can't believe she is already one! She is so cute, with or without her hair done! Happy belated birthday Hailey and Happy belated Anniversary to you guys. I have become such a slacker these days!
Marlee would do the same thing around that age! You want to get mad but it's so cute. I grabbed my camera too when she went through that stage.
Hey Amanda! Your a mommy? I can't believe how old you are now! I love your blog. Are you still in Vegas? We should try to get all of us from Dixie back together for a reunion or something. I miss the good old days. I wish I was a better person at Dixie. I have really grown up since then, well I think so anyway! Your family is beautiful. I hope to see you in the future!
Post a Comment