Patrick is the best husband ever! I broke my flip flop at the baseball game and he gave me one of his so I did not have to get my foot dirty! What a gentleman!
Joe and Tonya had a built in car seat in their van and she loved it. She got to sit up like a big person which made her really happy!

Patrick and his siblings!
Uncle Joe was tickeling Hailey's feet and smelling them. Hailey thought it was so funny! When he stopped doing it she made sure to get her feet up in the air for him to smell them again!
The ladies all went on a little get away Saturday to RedLodge, MT. It is so beautiful there (I would move there in a heartbeat, sorry mom and dad) As we were coming down from the mountain we saw a bear running across the road. It was so crazy! We all started screaming and of course had to follow it to see where it went. We ended up taking this dirt road where we found it eating a bird feeder out of a tree. It was so cool. We were super close and all I can remember is my mother-in-law yelling at me to get back in the car! ha ha! I had to get a picture. We had such a fun day shopping, eating and almost getting eaten by a bear! :)
Patrick's brother, Joe, did a talk in church on Sunday and all of the family went to listen. He did an amazing job and really did not seem nervous at all!

This is Grandma and Hailey the day we were heading home. Hailey took very very short naps while in Montana because she was afraid she would miss out on something exciting. You can tell just by looking at this picture she was flat TIRED! Since we have been home she has been sleeping like a rock!

Here is Grandma and Grandpa Frank with Hailey! They bought her a doll that looks just like her. Hailey loves the thing! Patrick stuffed it in his golf bag on the flight home and we were all a little worried that the airport security would think we had a real baby in there because it is so life-like!
3 comments:
WOW you guys have been busy! Looks like you all had a good time. Montana is beautiful, I won't tell my dad that you went, he will be upset that you didn't invite him! HA HA!
Hey girl, you know we are counting down our days to Montana as well. You guys look great. Here are some of the web sites my friend sent me, try them out.
www.slide.com (picture slideshow)
www.playlist.com (playlist of songs)
www.pyzam.com (my favorite, games, pictures, animated text, just don't put it as your title, like mine, becuase now I can't take it off)
Blog designs:
http://mybloggingdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
http://izziegraceblogbackgrounds.blogspot.com/
http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
http://littlelulublogdesign.blogspot.com/
That built in car seat is awesome! I agree Montana is a beautiful place. I never got to see a bear when I was there though. Thats crazy! I'm so excited to see you all at Amy's wedding. I bet your parents are going to be sad that they are going to be empty nesters. See you soon!
Post a Comment