The week after we went back to Texas for the wedding, all of the family came here for Amy and Jed's wedding on 8-8-08! I did not have a chance to take any pictures the day of the wedding. Can you believe that? As soon as I track some pictures down I will post them!
Patrick is going to kill me but I just had to put this picture on here! He was showering with Hailey and she was just exhausted. She stuck her thumb in her mouth and fell asleep in the shower! So cute! We were having so much fun visiting with all our Texas family and Hailey didn't want to miss out on any of the action! I guess she figured the shower would be a good place to catch up on her sleep! =)
1 comment:
I think the pistires are sweet. I can't believe she fell asleep in the shower. So cute.
I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding.
Post a Comment