I miss my husband! Today at 3:09pm it was exactly 24 hours that we went without talking. That has never happened! He is in the middle of nowhere without phone service and it is killing me. I had to kill a spider tonight; I NEVER have to kill spiders or any other kind of bug! Not sure when he is coming home but it won't be soon enough!Every morning Hailey wakes up and says, "Daddy" and looks around. Not sure who misses him the most but I do know that when he finally does get home we won't leave his side and he will be smothered with hugs and kisses!
4 comments:
You had to kill a spider...you need a better exterminating company! :)
Amanda! What is up? Your little girl is adorable. Im so happy you found my blog. Its awesome to see everyone all grown up and starting families.
I'm with you on the spiders. HATE THEM. I go crazy when I can't talk to my husband too. Hope he gets home soon.
Emily DeLong Prater
I tagged you! Let's hear about your hubby!
That is seriously so freaking sweet. I HATE spiders too. The problem is my husband doesn't like them either. Hailey is so adorable. Congrats on everything!
Post a Comment