This is Hailey's silly grin right now! She had so many teeth that started to come in all at once, I imagine it was super painful! This picture makes me laugh!
Amanda, she is so cute. It is funny how different it is for little boys and girls. Somehow they just affect you different but each melt your heart in their own special way. Reading your blog reminded of me when Cali was a baby. I am the worst when it comes to not living in the moment, in fact I wish away time on a daily basis but it really does go so fast. You guys are the cutest family. Talk to you later!
3 comments:
Oh that little face is the cutest thing! She looks like such a fun happy baby!
Does she only have two teeth on the bottom? She is so cute and I can see so much of you in her!
Amanda, she is so cute. It is funny how different it is for little boys and girls. Somehow they just affect you different but each melt your heart in their own special way. Reading your blog reminded of me when Cali was a baby. I am the worst when it comes to not living in the moment, in fact I wish away time on a daily basis but it really does go so fast. You guys are the cutest family. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment