New words this month:
- apple
- sit down
- I don't know
- I'm sorry
- Where it go?
- witch
- oh WOW
New favorites this month:
- Hailey has been absolutely obsessed with our Halloween decorations. She has become best friends with a stuffed witch that we have. It is about twice her size so we thought she would be a little intimidated by it, but she just loves the ugly thing! Every morning she walks by and says "hi witch" and at night she has to kiss it goodnight at she tells it, "night night witch". It is so funny. I wonder how she is going to react when we have to take it down?
- The child is crazy about ice. She would chew on it all day long if she could. Patrick and I have come to the point where we have to hide our drinks from her otherwise she starts demanding "ice" and won't stop asking for it until we give it to her. Sad how easy children can control their parents, huh!
- My mom bought Hailey a little water baby with a bottle. She loves to rock the baby and feed her a bottle. It is cute to watch her hold the baby the correct way. She also likes to say "oh baby" as she is holding her doll. It cracks me up!
- She loves to play ring around the rosie. She spins and spins and spins then falls down and laughs.
- Her daddy caught her whacking me in the face and made her apologize to me. She said "I'm sorry" and now she says it every time she thinks she has hurt someone or something!
- She follows me around everywhere I go and yells, "mama". I think she thinks I am going to disappear so she has to keep a really close eye on me. I thought this was because she was a huge mama's girl until I heard she does the same thing to my cousin, my grandma, my mom and even Patrick. ha ha! I think she just likes to say the word "mama".
- Hailey got her first flower from a boy this month. She even told him thank you! It was really sweet!
1 comment:
She is growing up so quick!
Post a Comment