Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HaPpY bIrThDaY tO mE!!!

For my birthday Patrick invited my family and his family over for some dinner, cake and ice cream. He worked really hard cleaning the house, shopping for the food, preparing the food and baking a cake. I have to say that it was such a wonderful birthday present. It was so nice not to worry about anything and just sit down and enjoy time with the family. I felt a little bad because Patrick was running his butt off trying to get everything done and he was EXHAUSTED afterward. He also passed up a chance to go hunting to stay home for my birthday... So, I have to say...Thanks Patrick, it was such a nice day for me... you are the best husband ever and I LOVE YOU!!!

The SWEETEST cake ever made by my even SWEETER husband! =)


The house getting ready to burn down because of all the candles. It is a good thing the girls were there to help blow them out for me!

I had to put this picture on here because it shows just how well my mother-in-law knows me. Check out the HUGE bag of peanut M & M's. YUMMY!!

Hannah, Syd and Hailey play so cute together. Here they are causing havoc in Hailey's crib! I was so glad that it was still standing after their rough housing!

Getting ready for their yummy food!


BY THE WAY...The reason I have not posted in so long is because Patrick bought me a MUCH needed new camera for my birthday and for some reason the memory card is not working in my computer. Of course, being the nice husband he is, he took the camera to work and downloaded them onto a CD for me so I could finally post some pics!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Your little girl looks so big in all these pictures:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! What a sweet husband you have. Love all the pictures.

Britt and Dylan said...

AwWw..... Fun!!! Happy Late b-day lady!!!

Britt and Dylan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.