Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Still ALL about shoes

Hailey is STILL obsessed with shoes. Here she is in her daddy's flip flops. She even knows the correct place to put the strap between her toes. She likes to go into my closet and pull my shoes off the rack and try each one on. She loves putting on my high heels and then loves to walk REALLY slow in them! It is so funny. I will die if she turns out to be a girly girl, she sure won't get that from me! I will just have to blame it on all the time she spends with my mom! =)

3 comments:

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Where do I start?

Hailey is so stinkin cute and her Beautiful blue eyes, melt her daddy's heart I am sure!

What an awesome husband to make your Birthday so special, you deserve ever minute of it. Hope you had a great one!

You better figure that camera out and post some more pics soon.

Chris & Jessi said...

OK, finally, I was beginning to get a little worried there. Nice to see some pictures go up.

Kristy said...

She is so so pretty!! Oh, Alexee had a pair of jammies just like those when she was little. I miss her that size! They grow way too fast!!!