So this is kind of personal but I wanted to blog about it because I just think it was HILARIOUS...
Today I was breastfeeding Tyler and Hailey walks over and as she is trying to pull me away from him she says with a gross look on her face, "Mommy, get your boob out of his mouth, that is NASTY!" Ha Ha Ha Ha! I wanted to die laughing. She sure knows how to entertain me!
Another funny...
Later on tonight I asked her for a kiss and she said, "On my cheek so you don't mess my lip gloss up." Wow, she is such a girl!
9 comments:
She is hilarious and sounds like she keeps you on your toes! We will be down the end of the month, hopefully we will be able to come see you guys!
Ha! Too funny! Kids say the funniest things!
How funny!!! From your pictures it looks like you go to Bunker Dance. Brooke goes there. We are in the Thursday class.. What day do you go? That would've been fun if they were in the same class.
Cindy.... I can't reply to you on your blog because it is private. Amy will be starting one soon! She is due in April and REALLY excited! Hailey goes to Bunker on Tuesdays. Is there a toddler class on Thursdays? That would be fun for them to go together. =)
Hahaha! Hailey cracks me up - what a cutie!
HEHEHE, that is awesome!
Wat is your email address and I can add you. Actually you can just email me our email address. Mine is cindylshirley@cox.net
Yes, there is a Thursday class at 9:30. A lot of our class just changed over to Tuesday because it was so full! But I stayed on Thursday.
Tell Amy good luck. Mason was born in April and it was PERFECT! The weather is so great then!
I love it I remember when I was feeding Kyron, and Davis was around 21 months old and he asked me why Kyron was biting my boob! I love toddlers they crack me up!
Ha Ha!! This just made my day ;)
little cuties you have... No doubt!
Post a Comment