
My sister Amy found out she is pregnant and I couldn't be happier for her. She is such an amazing Aunt, I can't even imagine how great of a mom she is going to be! I love you Amy and can't wait until your little one arrives. Until then...keep spoiling my kids! ;)
3 comments:
She is going to be suuuuuuuuch an amazing mommy ;)
Oh My goodness.... first of all your baby is beautiful! I am so glad everything went great with your delivery! It was a real shock for me the first month having two kids. I guess I was just so used to having all my time and attention focused on just one. But Tyler looks perfect.
Congratulations Amy!!! I'm so happy for her! She'll be great! When is she due?
She has always loved babies and will be a great MOM. If we ever wanted to make her mad, we just had to beat up on her dolls! Congrats Amy!
Post a Comment