These are the cupcakes that my mom and dad made a few weeks back when I thought I was going to get to find out the sex of the baby. We froze a pink one and a blue one so we could at least let the kids have some fun with it. Both cupcakes were frosted with white frosting and they had to eat to find out what color the cake batter was...Pink = girl, Blue = Boy.The wording on the top said, "Ten fingers and Ten toes, boy or girl, no one knows. Take a bite to see what the new addition will be!" We found out today about the baby so we sat the kids down and made them eat to find out their surprise!
They were so EXCITED!
Hailey was so happy to be getting a new sister!
I think Tyler was hoping for a boy! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment