Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Montana

We went to see our good friends and play with the kiddos. It was so good to see Abby and Lexi. They are getting so big!

Uncle Joe is a Principal at a school that was built in 1903. It is a three story school and in the olden days they would use this huge, super fast and scary slide as a fire escape. He opened it up for us while we were visiting and we all got a kick out of sliding down it.





Aunt Tonya went with Hailey too!
Connor giving Tyler a flight simulation lesson.
Uncle Mike and Hailey
Aunt Jayme, Hailey and Logan who hasn't made his appearance yet!
She has such a cute little belly!
Silly!
I have to tell you that I was only about 4 months pregnant in this picture and Jayme was ready to pop and I was just as big as her. She got some good genes and I am JEALOUS!
HAHAHA! Hailey and Tyler liked doing their impression of Aunt Jayme!

Bath time!

Bed time! 

No comments: