When we woke up this morning it was SNOWING!!! That's right, Snowing in April. Montana weather is so unpredictable!
Little Logan made his way into the world yesterday and we were lucky enough to go visit him, Uncle Mike and Aunt Jayme at the hospital today. I have to tell you that it is a good thing that I am already pregnant because Patrick loves that little guy to pieces and was getting major baby fever just holding him! He is such a little cutie!
Hailey wanted to take him home with us... So did I!
Even Tyler couldn't get enough of him. He was just so little and precious!
Aunt Tonya, Uncle Joe, Jake and Connor with Logan
AWWWWW!
Jayme was the cutest pregnant women EVER. I am jealous!
What a cute family!
They were SO excited to bring Logan gifts.
Aunt Meggan, Langston, Maddie, Hailey and Dylan with Logan
Uncle Chris... We think him and Meggan need another one. Logan needs a playmate in Montana.
Maddie is going to be a great babysitter... I am jealous!
That night we went to Uncle Joe and Aunt Tonya's where the boys played some ping pong while Tyler rocked out on the drums and played some air hockey.
No comments:
Post a Comment